From estate planning to civil litigation, personal injury and business law, David Dorenfeld and his expert team of seasoned professionals at Dorenfeld Law, Inc. approach every clients’ needs with integrity, bringing experience and delivering results. Many of the firm’s lifelong clients entrust the experts at Dorenfeld Law to handle all their legal needs.
A Los Angeles litigation attorney with nearly 30 years of experience, including multiple trials and successful appeals, David knows what it takes to successfully fight for his clients. He strives to build relationships with each client to better serve them. Read on for more about Dorenfeld Law’s services and team of experienced, honest professionals.
Q. What type of legal services does Dorenfeld Law offer?
A. We are a general civil litigation practice with a sterling reputation. Our services include
· Civil Litigation, including real estate, premises liability, business law, construction and insurance coverage.
· Personal Injury, such as car accidents, liability injuries and insurance defense.
· Business Law, including contracts, mergers and employment law.
Q. What makes Dorenfeld Law stand out from other practices?
A. We are cost-effective and dedicated to our clients. Using our vast experience and resources, we’re excellent at what we do. We’re skilled at spotting issues, recognizing potential issues and addressing them appropriately. We provide a comprehensive analysis of the issues and potential outcomes.
Q. Tell us about Dorenfeld Law’s legal team.
A. Our experienced staff of attorneys, paralegals and assistants have a combined 100 years of experience in a wide range of legal areas. We understand the intricacies of the law and provide clients with clear guidance to make informed legal decisions. The team includes:
· David Dorenfeld: “David has the quickest legal mind I’ve ever seen,” says Senior Associate Michael Brown. David has been continuously practicing in both state and federal court for 20+ years. He regularly sits as a pro-tem judge and serves as a pro bono mediator for the county of Los Angeles. He is committed to representing clients as if the dispute were his own and prides himself on the millions of dollars he has saved clients on attorney fees and settlements by stressing goal-oriented strategy and recognizing the costs being incurred. He also has achieved multiple million dollar plus awards for clients through trial or aggressive negotiations. David graduated in the top 3% of his class at Whittier College School at Law and provides continuing education to the insurance industry. He is regularly consulted by other lawyers for litigation strategy and resolution of insurance-related coverage issues. David has conversational Spanish language abilities, allowing for better client communication.
· Michael W. Brown: Mike has almost 20 years of experience representing individuals and businesses at the trial and appellate levels in business, commercial and real estate, construction defect, insurance and personal injury matters. He has worked with David for more than 15 years. Experienced with bench and jury trials, Mike has argued multiple times before the California Court of Appeal and has handled hundreds of depositions. He has extensive brief-writing experience in numerous state and federal courts at the trial and appellate levels. Mike prides himself on the ability to zealously advocate on behalf of his clients without sacrificing a professional, courteous relationship with his adversaries. He graduated with honors from University of California, Berkley in 1996 and from the UCLA School of Law in 1999. Fluent in Spanish, Mike enjoys using his foreign language skills in his profession.
· Matt Selmer: Matt handles cases in several areas, ranging from personal injury and bad-faith insurance actions to defending clients accused of criminal offenses. Experienced in civil and criminal trials, mediations, arbitrations, drafting motions, writs and appeals, Matt is committed to attaining successful results for clients through aggressive and dedicated representation of their interests. He attended Pepperdine University School of Law.
Q. What do Dorenfeld Law’s attorneys enjoy most about practicing law?
A. We enjoy the personal connection. Being able to help people and have a positive, tangible effect on their lives or business. Clients appreciate us going the extra mile and it allows us to build long-lasting relationships.
Q. What has changed in your business over the years?
A. It has become more difficult to resolve smaller disputes because litigation is so labor and cost-intensive. This has made creativity a necessary skill in attacking or resolving clients’ problems.
Q. Do you offer any specials?
A. We offerfree initial consultations for most matters.
Dorenfeld Law, Inc. is located at 30101 Agoura Court, Suite 210, in Agoura Hills. Schedule a consultation at 818.865.4000 or visit DorenfeldLaw.com.